APSRTC stands for Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation.
This is the official website of Andhra Pradesh government for road transport services. Here we can book tickets for any kind of travel within the state. This APSRTC provides services for Tirumala Tirupati darshan also. Here you can book tickets and do the tirupati balaji darshan. Online booking to various destinations are also available in this website.
Further Availabilty Check call this number : +91 9962809053
Most people are unaware of this service. So our agency will guide you in such service and help you to get the tickets. This APSRTC has launched its online service for booking bus for your travel in the state. Booking can be done through its online website. This service is found to be useful to various sectors and make the ticket booking easier and quicker.
APSRTC provides ticket booking for various pilgrimage places. The booking, cancelling and altering the details are made easier through this website.
PROCEDURE TO BOOK TICKETS :
- You can visit any reservation counter of APSRTC set up across the state. OR
- Person who wants to go for darshan can book tickets in two ways
- Visiting the APSRTC website and book individually
- Other trusted travel agencies who have tie-up with APSRTC
- You can book tickets prior to your travel in advance
- To avoid standing in queue during the darshan of Tirupati, APSRTC introduced this system.
- STEP 1 : Go to the online website of APSRTC online ticket booking.
- STEP 2 : For booking e-tickets, you are requested to register in the e-ticket login option.
- STEP 3 : In that option, give your details and sign up your account.
- STEP 4 : After signing up, check the availability of the tickets in the homepage.
- STEP 5 : Enter the boarding place name, destination, select the date on which you want to travel.
- STEP 6 : Various buses at different prices will be displayed. Choose a bus ad click select seat option.
- STEP 7 : Select the seat, give passenger details, select the dharshan slot time and click continue.
- STEP 8 : The bus deatails and payment details will be displayed and click “make payment” option.
- STEP 9 : Select the mode of payment like credit card, debit card or net banking and make payment
- The ticket booking process is finished.
You will receive your e-ticket in your mail; take a printout and produce it whenever requires.
If you want total tirupati packages from Chennai, includes with balaji darshan and Foods, further contact details +91 9962809053